Thursday, October 11, 2012
Always give in to others n yet in e end, who will give in to me. All I can say is no one. Regardless family or friends, none will give in. I'm always e one who give in n no one give in to me. Whatever I do, no one appreciate at all. All take for granted. Ya.. They have other half so will n must be very damn busy going everywhere and dump their things: pets. Yes. Indeed here got peoples to help n look after. I agree. But hv u both think tat when move to so bloody far n bring all ur pets along when no one taking care at all!? Thk again. When u both hv to stay overnight at customer house, that will be how long and who's gg to look after ur pets when u both not ard. No one! No one will feed them and what, they will starve to dead! In another words, u both are killing them with ur bare hards. Can u both WAKE UP ur mind!!!!!?
disISmymagicalTALE_