Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Why am I e only one and always e one who keep msg when no reply from others at all? U guys can reply immediate to frenzs n etc but not family members. Den am I consider an idoit or a fool to keep on sending msg to u all whereas none of u will reply bk at all!!? Housework I have to do every single day without fail, why!? Bcos dun wan to attract insects at night n easy to know n put things. But none of u know n will auto do till I have to keep nagging n nagging. Is damn fucking tired to keep on nagging whereas none of u will listen at all!! WTF!!! Is it I'm e maid in this house n I must do all the housework alone!! Hv u all ever think of who is always at home, who will feel bored, alone n lonely when e whole house is so quiet with only 1 person n 4dogs! Can't u all manage ur time well!? When is time to finish work, just stop n go hme!! $ will never never ever earn finish!!!!! When u all think of gg holiday, did or hv u all think of what will happen to those dogs when no one ard!!!! They are also humans before!! They also have life!! Hv u all ever ever think of that!!! What's e point of helping n yet in e end, none of u all appreciate at all!!
DON'T REGRET WHEN UR LOVED ONE IS GONE!
TREASURE & CHERISH WHILE U STILL HACE THE CHANGE.
disISmymagicalTALE_