Monday, September 10, 2012
Say so much oso no use. Whatever I say, no ppls want n like to hear. But whatever they say, I must hear. Funny isn't it? Bcos I dint have the right to say anything much but just only keep quiet and listen to what others say n I'm just a maid in this house. No one wants to help out at all. All of them just treat here as hotel. Come back anytime they want, go out anytime they like. Never bother to help much at all. In e end, who will do!? Me! Is me! A maid!! After work, still have to clear all housework before going to slp. Why! Bcos don't want to leave any leftovers as will attract insects. But all of them just leave the things there after eating and etc! If there's a maid in this house, it will be me!! Then give me salary for doing all housework instead of dumping all things!!! Whoever stay in this house, must be responsible n do as a part of family. But why none of them is doing at all!!!! Is it want to wait for someone to die then u all will wake up and do!!!!
disISmymagicalTALE_