18/08/12: Advance send msg to them and ask them to come home early to have dinner as advance celebrate bdae for dad n ah bin. Start preparing all ingredients in e noon and start to fried prawns n chicken wings in 2 diff flavors to try. Do cooking, washing, helping out is already 3plus. So let mum do her cooking first as dad need to go work at 4pm. So I start to slowly clear e table, clean e table, prepare foods for my house 4bodyguards plus 1hyper active bodyguard. Once finish, I start to bring those foods out as table I have alrdy set n prepare. Ard 7plus, dad came hme n fetch draco hme. Haiz.., it's early but what to do. I can't n don't have the right to say anything. Can say that I put alot of efforts in but none of them appreciate. So dun say frenzs, colleagues dun appreciate what I do, family oso dun appreciate at all.. Dun wan to say anymore. Say out what n how I feel oso no use. Bcos none of them will understand n willing to listen n etc. One word from them is: BUSY. As I say, if want all relatives n families to gather tgt, that will be at funeral or wedding....
disISmymagicalTALE_