Sunday, December 04, 2011
Feeling quite unwell yesterday when reach office. So keep quiet n do my work fast rather den keep talking because wan to go home n rest. Instead of keeping quiet n do my work, ppls say I show attitude n very proud when I dun ans them. Just dun feel like talkin n not feeling quite well, is it wrong? Why u all can feel unwell, show attitude, be so proud n etc whenever I try to talk to u all but why I cnt. When u all show angry, pissed off n etc, talk to u all always ans unwilling, unhappy n etc, i still talk n ask u all even though u all ans unwilling n etc.. U all keep talking n saying things behind my back even though I'm there. Just because u all talk, say n speak in Malay den think ppls dun understand. But dun u thk u guys oso have faults too? Everytime I have to give in to u all, talk to u all first n etc. I feel like I'm e clown.. Like an idiot... Wen u all in bad mood, u all can show ur attitudes to me but I can't say anything n just only keep quiet... Thanks for all treating me like an idiot..
disISmymagicalTALE_