Monday, December 05, 2011
Dun feel like working anymore. Last fri n today keep quiet while doin my work, they ppls inside ofc say I very rude, din ans them. Say I proud. I did ans them in a soft tone but they reply unwilling. They did reply rudely but I din say anything n yet they say I very rude n proud wen they ask me things. Even today oso e same. Ans n reply them nicely, they ans rude n unwilling. In e end, say my fault. Hw to communicate w these ppls??? Keep quiet oso wrong... Talk oso wrong.. Ur boss give u e reply that u dun like, is ur pro. I ask u thing nicely in a soft tone, cnt u ans properly!? Why u ans so rude n still say others ans rudely n unwilling. u urself hv e attitude n thk everyones scare of u wen u shout, raise ur voice loud n etc.. Is not scare, is just tat dun wan to argue w u so give in to u.. Keep sayin others hv attitude but did u ask urself??? U too hv a very bad attitude... U urself oso very rude..
disISmymagicalTALE_