Monday, December 05, 2011
Otw to work early. Sense something is not rite. Mb e mood still e same as last week. Keep quiet mean I'm proud, rude n etc. But when they keep quiet, mean they tired, slpy, dun feel like talkin, busy n etc. Honestly, none of them hv mature thinking at all. Not even me. I admit. Just bcos dun feel like talkin, means rude.. Pls?? Is not rude. At least I did ans in a soft tone. Is not like u all ans unwilling or din bother to ans. Just tat dun hv e mood to talk only.. Tats all. Why u all say till so nasty things out?? U all can talk among urself in other language which others dun understand wen u al dun wan to talk in English. But for me, I hv to communicate in english w u all as I'm e only Chinese. I always give in to u all even though I see u all nt in a gd mood. But y this time u all cnt give in to me???
disISmymagicalTALE_